- When moving into new home contractors, previous renters, neighbors who’ve had spare keys, or who knows who could have keys to your house. This is why you should have a member of ASAP Lock and Key rekey your locks for your safety and the guarantee that only you have keys.
- If you lose your car key, and it’s a chipped transponder key or remote key, you do not have to go to the dealer to get a new key. We at ASAP Lock and Key make these specialized keys and also make copies of them as well.Car keys that get lost or broken can be remade sometimes by VIN number which we can do often important information like key codes and PIN codes from programming, which are necessary to make keys and program cars. This can all be done by ASAP Lock and Key. We also can make keys without this information.
- When locked out of your house, car, business, building, or even your safe we have specialized tools we use to get it open safely without damage being done to lock and or frame work.
- Lost or broken keys cannot be fixed unfortunately, however we can make new keys often in these situations. So don’t fret, just call us.
- Master keying is done by setting locks to match keys, not by cutting keys to fit locks. Keys needing to be set must go into the lock to be set.
- Often houses can be rekeyed to one key if the key currently used goes into the lock, we can rekey all the same. If not, whichever type of locks you have most of can be rekeyed and whichever locks you have least of can be replaced to match so all locks work on 1 key.
- It’s less expensive to rekey then to replace locks.
- To prevent unauthorized copies of keys we offer high security locks, which prohibit duplicate keys being made without permission. Only authorized keys can be duplicated. You control who has keys and how many.
Good To Know Kenneth Barker